If you have independent practices you would like us to reach out to and discuss adoption of LeadingReach, please follow the instructions below.
- Download this .csv template and complete all fields. Please note all fields are required in order to process the request.
- Submit the information to us by completing the form directly below and attaching the completed template.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Once we receive the request, you will receive an email confirming receipt of the information. Please feel free to inquire about the status of your submission by contacting our Customer Success Team at 512-956-8898, by email at [email protected], or by chatting with us at leadingreach.com.
- The LeadingReach Customer Success Team will review each provider’s current status on the LeadingReach Network. Requests will also be verified with a member of the PSG Division Leadership, if needed.
- If the independent chooses not to adopt LeadingReach, they are placed on the fax exception list. In this case, you will need to add the provider/practice and their fax number to your Contact list in LeadingReach. Submitters will be notified of these instances.
If the independent is placed on the fax exception list, they will receive a fax that includes the same one-page referral summary plus any file attachments you selected. Please refer to our the knowledge base article below that displays an example of when you need to select documents to fax. If you do not choose files to fax, they will only receive the referral summary page.
Additionally, the provider will still have the option to access the referral and attachments digitally through a unique web address and access code that is included on the referral summary page. Please see Fax Exception knowledge base article to review the entire process.
Finally, please keep in mind when independent practices are placed on the fax exception list you lose visibility of what occurs with this referral once it is faxed out of LeadingReach. Therefore, you are unable to track receipt of this referral as well as close the referral loop electronically.
A CCD (Continuity of Care Document) is stored in a format called Extensible Markup Language (XML), which is not readable by fax machines. Additionally, a CCD can include a patient’s entire medical history which may be dozens or even hundreds of pages in length.
Support & Additional Resources
What if I still have questions or would like to talk to someone about the process?
Please contact our Customer Success team at 512-956-8898.
What additional resources are available that explain outgoing and incoming workflows?
- General Q&A Session
- Outgoing Referral Workflow (emphasis on eCW)
- In-Depth LeadingReach Application Training
- Incoming Referral Workflow in eCW
For additional information on how to manage referrals in eCW and complying with HIE measures, please visit HCA’s PSG Job Aids Site.