Engineering, product, business development and marketing executives bring wealth of healthcare and CRM expertise to bolster LeadingReach network growth, support scalability and drive more value for customers
Austin, TX, February 5, 2020–LeadingReach, a leading provider of care coordination and healthcare communication technology, today announced five new hires, including four top additions to the executive leadership team. With industry experience from top health systems, electronic medical record (EMR) and CRM companies, the new executives will help to further differentiate the LeadingReach Network as an alternative interoperability solution for healthcare. As value based care initiatives like improving quality of care and reducing costs for patients and employees take center stage, solving healthcare interoperability has become the industry’s number one challenge. This new hire announcement comes among a series of milestones the company has achieved over the past few months, including the news that the LeadingReach Network has reached a critical mass of over 27,000 active healthcare organization members.
The new strategic appointments to join the LeadingReach executive team:
- Earl Reddell, Vice President, Engineering. An EMR vet with over 25 years’ experience in the software industry and over 20 years in healthcare IT, Earl helped build one of the first EMR at e-MDs. In his role at LeadingReach, Earl helps set the direction for the company’s technology, including developing new strategies to help providers overcome interoperability challenges and improve patient care coordination.
- Amanda Beita, FACHE, Vice President, Enterprise Development. With a decade of experience in the healthcare industry, Amanda brings a wealth of knowledge from her time leading process improvement projects for leading health systems in Texas. In her role, Amanda works with health system executives to optimize their use of the LeadingReach Network and technology to ensure they’re driving significant value.
- Mason Hering, Vice President of Marketing. Having spent the past decade at Zoho where he helped the company become established as one of the most respected CRM vendors in the industry, Mason understands the value that can be achieved by bringing CRM processes to healthcare. A crusader against the fax machine, Mason aims to educate healthcare professionals on the importance of a fully connected care continuum through LeadingReach.
- Jason Siegel, Vice President of Enterprise Sales. With 25 years of B2B sales experience, most recently 10 years in sales leadership at Greenway Health, Jason recognizes the importance of technology to improve healthcare operations and the shortcomings of EMRs as it relates to interoperability. At LeadingReach, Jason is tasked with building strategic relationships with major health systems, ACOs, and CINs across the country.
- David Dalrymple, Product Specialist. With an impressive background in health information exchange (HIE) integrations, EHR implementations, clinical application management and compliant process design for major industry players like athenahealth, Greenway Health and Fenway Community Health, David works closely with LeadingReach leadership and customers to gather feedback and requirements to ensure the platform continues to meet their evolving needs.
These new hires join LeadingReach’s strong leadership bench, which is led by CEO and co-founder Curtis Gattis as well as co-founder Clint Smith.
“Establishing strong company leadership has always been of the utmost importance to us,” said Curtis Gattis. “By combining top talent and extensive experience from the healthcare, health technology and business sectors, we are now enabled to rapidly scale the company in a way that allows us to work in lockstep with our customers on product strategy.”
“It’s exciting to join the healthcare technology sector at a time when a diverse group of industry leaders, companies and individuals have joined the quest to improve the delivery, cost and quality of care for patients,” said Amanda Beita, VP of Enterprise Development at LeadingReach. “LeadingReach is at the forefront of this movement and has proven to be an efficient, reliable and results-oriented vehicle to spur change across an industry that has otherwise sat untouched for years.”
The LeadingReach platform was developed in response to the healthcare industry’s need for an EMR agnostic communication solution that enables physician collaboration across offices. Today, LeadingReach combines a rapidly growing provider network with healthcare-specific CRM tools, secure team-based chat and HIPAA secure document exchange to empower care coordination teams to track patients and communicate more effectively regardless of EHR or existing IT infrastructure.
“I am proud to work alongside such a strong team of individuals who combine passion with purpose every day to solve healthcare’s communication challenges,” said Clint Smith, co-founder of LeadingReach. “Our missionary vs mercenary approach to team building allows us to solve critical challenges in healthcare with a patient over profit focus.”
Ranging from the largest health systems in the country to independent offices for PCPs, urgent care, specialists, ancillary services, TPAs, call centers, and dental providers, LeadingReach helps care teams more effectively communicate with each other while monitoring and facilitating care transitions. The company’s low cost, high-value software solutions empower healthcare professionals to ensure patients get the right care, from the right providers, faster, easier and more cost-effectively than ever before.
For more information, visit https://www.leadingreach.com.